2022 Ward Village Holiday Lights Trolley Tour
Please check back later for the 2022 holiday season.
Please wait while we process your reservation...
- Find quick and easy parking throughout Ward Village. We offer over 3,300 parking stalls with paid valet services Friday through Sunday at Ward Entertainment Center. All parking lots and parking entrances can be accessed from Auahi Street, Kamake’e, Queen Street and Ward Avenue. Parking at Ward Village will be busier than normal. Please allot yourself extra time to park.
- Catch a , easy and affordable and you don’t need to find parking. Special offer for new and existing users, valid December 8 – 30, 2019.
- New Users: WARDTROLLEYHI $2 off first 10 rides
- Existing Users: WARDTROLLEY19 10% off to and from Ward Village
- New & Existing Users: WARD TROLLEYXL $5 off Lyft XL (seats up to 6ppl) to and from Ward Village
- Please be at the trolley stop at least 15 minutes before departure time with your ticket. Late-arriving passengers may lose their seat reservations & refunds will not be given.
- Location of Trolley Stop: Victoria Ward Park, on the Mauka (mountain) side of Auahi Street, across from the former Ward Warehouse. Look for the lighted tents.
- Children 3 years & younger are FREE (no ticket required) but must sit on an adults’ lap. By safety code, children under 45” tall must sit inside the cabin with an adult when riding the open-air trolley.
- If someone in your party needs a wheel-chair accessible trolley, please call Ward Village Marketing at 591-8411 (Monday – Friday at least 5 days prior to your scheduled ride.)
- Food and beverages are not allowed on board the trolley.
- No pets allowed on the trolley.
- If the trolley is not filled to seating capacity*, the ENOA staff will add passengers to the trolley prior to its departure. (TROLLEYS ARE NOT FOR ANY GROUP’S EXCLUSIVE USE.)
- A request for a refund and/or exchange must be received at least 3 business days (Monday – Friday) prior to your scheduled trolley ride. Refund is less the service fee of $1.00 per ticket. Service fee is non-refundable.
- No refunds for no shows or lost tickets.
*To provide a comfortable tour for all riders, a maximum number of seats sold online per trolley is 30; however, the ENOA customer representative on-site, may add riders if there are no shows or a larger capacity trolley is dispatched.
Phone: (808) 591-8411
Your code has been validated.Close this window to continue booking.