Holiday Lights Tour Tickets - 12/4 through 12/30
Please wait while we process your reservation...
For an enjoyable evening, please remember these guidelines
- Find quick and easy parking across the street at Ward Plaza building (corner of Ward/Auahi). Its free and just a short stroll to the trolley stop.
- Parking at Ward Village will be busier than normal. Please allot yourself extra time to park.
- Uber: Ride to Win Sweepstakes – now through December 24, catch a ride with Uber to and/from Ward Village and be entered for a chance to win a $500 Ward Village Shops Gift Card. Enter promo code WeAreWard16 in the promotions section of your Uber app. A winner every week through December 24, 2016!
- Please be at the trolley stop at least 15 minutes before departure time with your ticket. Late-arriving passengers may lose their seat reservations & refunds will not be given.
- Location of Trolley Stop: Bus stop on Auahi Street adjacent to the center driveway of Ward Warehouse.
- Children 3 years & younger are FREE (no ticket required) but must sit on an adults’ lap. By safety code, children under 45” tall must sit inside the cabin with an adult when riding the open-air trolley.
- If someone in your party needs a wheel-chair accessible trolley, please call Ward Village Marketing at 591-8411 (Monday – Friday at least 5 days prior to your scheduled ride.)
- Food and beverages are not allowed on board the trolley.
- No pets allowed on the trolley.
No-Shows / Refunds
- If the trolley is not filled to seating capacity*, the ENOA staff will add passengers to the trolley prior to its departure. (TROLLEYS ARE NOT FOR ANY GROUP’S EXCLUSIVE USE.)
- A request for a refund and/or exchange must be received at least 3 business days (Monday – Friday) prior to your scheduled ride. Refund is less the service fee of $0.75 per ticket.
- No refunds for no shows or lost tickets
*To provide a comfortable tour for all riders, a maximum number of seats sold online per trolley is 30; however, the ENOA customer representative on-site, may add riders if there are no shows or a larger capacity trolley is dispatched.
Phone: (808) 591-8411