Holiday Lights Tour Tickets - 12/3 through 12/30
You are booking code
Only passenger counts, dates, times and trolley related to it will be available for booking.
Please wait while we process your reservation...
For an enjoyable evening, please remember these guidelines
FREE Valet parking in the Ward Farmer’s Market parking lot. Located directly across from the trolley stop on Auahi Street. Enter the center driveway on Auahi Street.
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR FREE VALET:
- Friday – Sunday, mall hours: Now through December 10, 2017
- Daily, mall hours: December 15 through 31, 2017
Parking at Ward Village will be busier than normal. Please allot yourself extra time to park.
Please be at the trolley stop at least 10 minutes before your departure time with your ticket. Late arriving passengers may lose their seat reservation & refunds will not be given.
Location of Trolley Stop: Bus stop on Auahi Street adjacent to center driveway to the former Ward
- Children 3 years & younger are FREE but must sit on adults’ lap. By safety code, children under 45‐inches tall must sit inside the cabin with an adult.
- If someone in your party needs a wheel‐chair accessible trolley, please call Ward Village Marketing at 808.791.2989. (Monday ‐ Friday at least 5 days prior).
- Food and beverages are NOT allowed on the trolley.
- No pets allowed on the trolley.
No-Shows / Refunds
- If the trolley is not filled to seating capacity, the ENOA staff will add passengers to the trolley prior to its departure. (Trolleys are not for any group’s exclusive use).
- No exchanges or refunds will be given including for lost tickets.
Phone: (808) 591-8411
Your code has been validated.Close this window to continue booking.